Monday, February 11, 2008

stalling for time


In lieu of a new photo of something I myself have done, I have to show you these -- one of the most gorgeous and inspirational ideas I've seen in yonks. (I found these at Sewl Sista, who is actually attempting one, herself.) I covet one. A pretty pretty princess-seamed one in a luxurious upholstery fabric. I've been thinking of a duct tape dress form for a while now, but I have to say that these totally trump them.

Yes, I know I have a hundred things to finish first.

I am even closer to finishing Thermal, but the queue is a long one, for which I will likely take an extended trip to the fabric store tomorrow, with about five different projects in mind -- a purse, a quilt, some laundry bags, a skirt or two... (but more about that another time.)

No comments: