Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Christening


Full
Originally uploaded by rstovin
Well I am totally new to this world of blogging, but I finally got a sweet little digital camera and I wanted a way to chronicle my many projects and musings, so here I am. As I am starting from scratch, I can't promise that things will go smoothly, but I tend to learn quickly, so one can only hope.

I will try to post some pictures of previously finished projects over the next little while, but here is one I finished a while ago (November '07 maybe?) It's Amy Butler's Weekender Bag, which has been all over the web lately. I did mine in a sweet little print from Alexander Henry, called Flora de los Muertos (am I the only one totally into Day of the Dead stuff?) The trim is in a cheap little cotton print I bought at my local Fabricland. I love this bag to pieces.

No comments: