Then I brought in the brightest colour of them all, the light green, and made the fifth towel with all the contrast, in black and green.
Then I did the last one in green and blue, a little less contrast and tonally more similar.
But wait! I finished the sixth and final towel only to realize I had tons of warp left on the loom. When I initially planned out the pattern, I thought the magazine allowed for an unnecessarily long warp, and upon getting to this point in the weaving, I realized that I easily had room for another towel. My first thought was to use the last of each colour to do a really variegated stripey weft, but I was sort of done with swapping shuttles and winding bobbins. I couldn't bear to waste such a pretty warp, though, all ready to go. I decided I'd use some spare 10/2 cotton I had, in white, without any stripes at all. This made something completely different and a bit unexpected and I really really like it. The colours are softened a bit, and the blocks look like changing transparencies of glass over the stripes of colours.
Now to finish them up!