Wednesday, February 3, 2010

And Then There Was One

Here is the second-to-last block for Lizard Ridge:

I am three-quarters of the way through the very last block, and have already ordered the yarn for seaming and edging. Care to guess what colour it will be?

I have also made some good progress on the Honeybee Cardi; it is now all in one piece and I am slowly moving up the yoke. Very happy with how it looks, so far. Soon, I'll get to pick out some buttons for a finishing touch.

Lastly, I am partway through the heel flap of the first Vampire Boyfriend sock, and am feeling good about how they are humming along.

Gosh, I feel so productive, all of a sudden.

2 comments:

mom said...

can't wait to see the finished lizard ridge blanket, who gets it when it is done? have you turned back into the selfish knitter again?

Michelle said...

I was kinda hoping I got it when it's done... since I like it best!!! ;-)