Friday, October 24, 2008

Fueled by Deliciousness


I've been planning some upcoming projects that will use some skills I haven't practiced much. I figured that one good way to practice them would be to make some little mini quilts. Here are a couple that will help me with some machine-applique. So far these are only fused, not yet machine stitched -- everything will be much more defined when they're finished.


In the meantime, my HLM was out of town for a week, and just got home the other night... Talk about a guy who knows his way to my heart, he brought me home a bunch of gourmet peanut butter. Yum. There's Sumatra Cinnamon Raisin, European Cafe Mocha, and (believe it or not) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. There will be some great midnight snacks around here, believe me.

1 comment:

Brandi Beckett said...

I miss you Rhonda! looks like you're keeping busy. I think about you all the time...Oh Rhonda would like that....

hopefully i'll talk to you soon
Brandi