It's been a couple of months since I've had anything on my loom. I had good intentions of doing some sewing this summer, so I cleared the loom off my table to make room, but you know what they say about good intentions... I ended up just spending my summer knitting and never got around to the sewing.
This week I had some inspiration for a new weaving project with some leftover yarn I had laying around. Yesterday I did the requisite weaving math and wound the warp. Today I sleyed it and wound it on and wove a header. Only one small mistake which was an easy fix, and now this cool new scarf is officially a work in progress.
I am so excited!
New Pattern: Ingersoll
3 days ago