Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jester Socks

It was finally cool enough for five minutes yesterday for me to put on these socks for a quick photo shoot.  I finished them a while ago (and in fact am more than halfway through yet another pair of stockingette socks) and really wanted to show them off.

I know I've already shown a couple of photos of these ones, while they were in the making, but I can't help but think they're just the cutest.  The colour combo is pretty wild, and the little zigzag borders just make me smile every time I see them.

There is nothing particularly remarkable to say about these, although the components of them make them great - the leftover TFA cashmere-blend yarn, the aforementioned stranded-knit zigzags, and the simple backdrop of mindless stockingette to show it all off.  Love.

No comments: